General informationKEY INFORMATION:Location:
Mediterranean, Tunisia, TunisType of contract:
Job open date: 16/11/2022Company department: Digital Verification EngineerSTMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.ST's products are found everywhere today.
And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.POSTING PRESENTATION:
About GPMThe General-Purpose Microcontroller Sub-Group (GPM) is the largest division at ST Microelectronics and the world leader in the microcontroller market supported by our STM32 products.
Leader in the Internet of Things market which is a rapidly expanding sector driven by strong growth, GPM Division asserts its ambition in the Microcontroller market (STM32) by continuing to innovate and to bring tomorrow's solutions.
Digital IP Verification teamThe Digital IP Verification team, part of GPM division and present in 4 ST sites (Tunisia, Catania Grenoble and GNoida), aims at delivering First Time Silicon Success projects through functional verification of the specification and the design of Digital IPs being embedded in ST products.
Quality and efficiency are key for the functional verification job.
We are looking for people with enthusiasm, constantly curious and creative towards continuous innovation, with good communication skills.
A multicultural environment and its diversity are the strength of our dynamic team. A structured development plan will evolve with you along all your career.
You'll be working in an empowered environment to contribute to STM32 worldwide success.Role & Responsibility:
As a Digital Verification Engineer, you'll be responsible for verifying STM32 IPs targeting "zero-defect" and including:
PROFILE REQUIRED:Technical Skills/Knowledge Requirements:
- Defining and executing Verification Plans
- developing, simulating and debugging tests using dedicated tools and state of the art on methodologies (methods UVM, Formal; tools: Cadence, Synopsys)
- Coverage analysis and tracking to closurePassionate & motivated join and grow with us in a flexible and dynamic team
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Good experience in functional verification in both dynamyc and formal methodologies: + Solid knowledge on SystemVerilog UVM methodology, SVA assertions
- Main EDA verification tools platforms for both simulation and formal verification.
- Competence in Python and TCL/TK scripting languages, object orienting programming languages
- Understanding of bus protocols like AMBA AXI/AHB, and common communication protocols.
- Knowledge of Formal verification methodologies and SVA will be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player & collaborative attitude
- Passionate and motivated to make a difference
- Proactive, Enthusiastic, Creative & InnovativeEducation level required
- Master degreeExperience level required6-10 yearsLanguagesEnglish (2
- Business fluent)French (2
- Business fluent)CONTACT &
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: And ask your questions:LinkedIn :
Ce poste vacant a été fermé