Operations Manager - Tunisia
About Glovo :
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city.
We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact.
It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Your work-life opportunity :
The couriers, Glovers for us, are a key player in Glovo’s marketplace and you will need to ensure the fleet's long-term sustainability, as well as its daily performance.
Among other things, you will ensure an adequate supply of couriers in the whole territory as well as working directly with the OPS team to define and refine processes across the marketplace.
Be a part of a team where you will :
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Be the owner of the operational metrics for Tunisia
- Work closely with Regional OPS and the GM of Tunisia
- Manage Operations Specialists (team of +5 professionals). You will hire, train and mentor them.
- Understand, deep-dive, have under control and improve the supply status to ensure we deliver operational excellence and great customer experience.
- Evaluate strategic opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Implement, standardize and execute processes across all cities.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the global operations thru out-of-the-box thinking.
You have :
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- 3+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.). Experience in on-demand is a plus.
- Experience managing high-performance teams. Inspire, coach and mentor the team to support their development and competency.
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
- Strong organisational skills and delegation, ability to prioritise and multitask, work well under pressure, handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Combine a day by day and tactic management with a strategic and long term view.
- Outstanding leadership skills and relationship with peers and other departments.
- Open to change (changes seeker).
- Effective communication skills (both to the team and upstream).
- Out of the box thinker and high level of self-initiative (proactive in finding new solutions to new issues).
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient.
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- Knowledge in SQL
- Project Management experience
Experience our Glovo Life benefits :
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo :
- Gas : Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes : Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble : Self-aware and open to learning
- Care : Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership : Act as proud owners
- High Bar : Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo?
Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes.
Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https : / / about.glovoapp.com /
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Depuis le 20/03/2022
Fermé le 28/06/2022