Purpose of Activity/Assignment:
Scope of Work:
- Provide accurate and timely advice to Regional Advisors, Hiring Managers, and staff on HR processes and policies, ensuring the highest level of staff orientation and compliance.
- Provide guidance to the hiring managers to understand and comply with the current organizational mobility exercise.
- Provide technical support and guidance in the recruitment of consultants, individual contractors, UNVs, and Interns, ensuring due compliance to policy, process, completeness, and quality assurance in documentation, including TORs. In so doing, also consult with the HR Specialist to ensure compliance by the hiring sections to the management decision to limit SSA recruitments.
- Where need to be, participate in the review of specific JDs to be submitted for classification and take appropriate action to ensure timely completion of the process - Attend to any ad hoc HR requests from the management, when and as needed.
- As RO HR Business Partner, provide any other support to all staff, whether individually or collectively as needed.
- As an RO HR Team member, undertake any other responsibility that may be assigned by the supervisor, actively participate in RO HR meetings, participate in joint HR projects, and contribute towards any other RO HR initiatives and activities.
Experience and Eligibility
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally
- Excellent data analysis and presentation skills
- Capacity to quickly adjust to a new team and environment
- Results orientation and capacity to work independently
|Métier :|| |
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Services collectifs et sociaux, services à la personne
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Dakar - Diourbel - Fatick - Kaffrine - Kaolack - Kédougou - Kolda - Louga - Matam - Saint-Louis - Sédhiou - Tambacounda - Thiès - Ziguinchor
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|