Joining Collibra’s Network Operations Center team :
- Collibra’s Network Operations Center team is responsible for monitoring each of Collibra’s Production Cloud environments and customer instances.
- The candidate will report to the Sr. Manager of Cloud Operations
- We respond to alerts and requests to restore customer facing environments to full service and create actionable runbooks to reduce MTTR.
- The Network Operations Center is a newer team that is expanding quickly and provides the company with the benefit of proactively resolving environment issues as well as notifying customers of impact.
Managers of the Network Operations Team at Collibra are responsible for :
- Leading, growing, and mentoring an inclusive, remote, collaborative team of engineers, focused on identifying and resolving customer issues
- Ensuring service uptime by monitoring alerts and events and performing restoration of service processes.
- Monitoring for potential resource threshold breaches and proactively resolving imminent failures.
- Working with other teams across the organization including Security, Development, QA, and SRE teams to balance requirements and meet common goals and improve monitoring and observability, primarily of customer facing production environments
- Monitoring automated software rollouts and responding to any issues that may arise.
You Have :
- 4+ years of experience in Managing a NOC team, in one or more of AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Working knowledge of Bash (Python is a plus), experience with Infrastructure As Code tools, configuration management like Terraform, Ansible, or similar tools
- Experience with Jira, github, slack, & confluence
- 5+ years of experience in Linux OS environment
- Knowledge of monitoring and observability tools such as Grafana, Kibana, ElasticSearch, DataDog, Statuscake, Cloudhealth etc.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technologies
You Are :
- Agile-minded, optimistic, passionate, and pragmatic about preventing issues in customer environments
- Interested in broadening your skills into technologies you haven’t seen before
- Able to work productively with a geographically distributed remote team and to be able to mentor and advise other engineers you work with.
- A Team player, focussed on collaboration and doing the right thing
- Accustomed to a fast paced environment
Reporting to Collibra’s Senior Manager, Product Delivery measures of success are :
- Within your first month, you will absorb fundamental knowledge about Collibra processes / tools and start building team & cross-functional relationships
- Within your third month, you will take ownership of escalations, collaborate on and achieve quarterly OKRs (Objectives & Key Results)
- Within your sixth month, you will drive approaches to proactively resolve customer impacting issues, inform customer success of impending customer facing problems, help generate operational playbooks, and work through process improvements for monitoring and alerting.
This role can be based remotely out of either Belgium, Poland, UK and Czechia
Deze vacature is gesloten