Vind een baan
Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
The Finance Business Partner (FBP) will be the finance professional driving our financial operations and business partnering at our Belgian operations, including providing effective, accurate and timely information and high-quality support to the affiliate management in Ghent, Belgium. Using financial expertise and problem-solving skills to
lead, advise and constructively challenge financial performance, the FBP will deliver effective budgetary control, help the Ghent business reach their financial targets and ensure that the business fulfills all statutory requirements. This is an innovative and growing operation looking for financial partnership and leadership.
In addition, the FBP will be the business partner for our Science organization with operations in US and Belgium. The FBP will proactively build and manage effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, providing high quality financial analysis to support and drive decision-making, whilst ensuring compliance to tax and financial reporting requirements. The role will lead the financial target setting and review process for the respective affiliate, ensuring accuracy and completion to agreed timelines.
• Act as key finance professional for the Inari site in Belgium, supporting and guiding internal and external stakeholders to make financially informed and compliant decisions in a timely manner
• Lead financial planning for the Belgian and Science organization and feed into the Inari-wide financial forecasts / budgets
• Manage Ghent monthly close and provide financial reporting and variance analysis, including managing budget performance of large capital projects (lab and greenhouse expansions)
• Interface with consultants, local authorities and agencies to provide Ghent statutory requirements including local financial reporting, tax returns, and audit support
• Own Ghent internal financial controls
• Manage financial aspects of grants for the Belgian entity, and support the business in identifying grant opportunities
• Provide Ghent and Science organization financial analysis and establish regular meetings with stakeholders to discuss and constructively work on variances
• Communicate financial information and guidance in a clear and non technical manner to Ghent and Science organization, acting as the interface between finance and all parts of Ghent and Science operations.
• Produce ad-hoc analyses and reporting as required by the business, including but not limited to, resource allocation across projects and crops